CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CH2M HILL) employees live, work, and raise their families in the communities where the company does business. We consider it our responsibility to devote resources to improving the quality of life in our home communities. We join forces to help meet community needs, not only through monetary means but also through volunteerism. Our employees have donated hundreds of hours toward company-sponsored activities and events benefiting economic development organizations, charities, cultural groups, and educational programs - in addition to the countless hours and money donated to their own favorite causes.
|Community Quarterly Involvement|
|FY17 - 1st Qtr||FY16 - 4th Qtr||FY16 - 3rd Qtr||FY16 - 2nd Qtr|
Community Giving Guidelines
Through its Community Advocacy Corporate Giving program, CH2M HILL sets aside a portion of its profits for economic development and business outreach and community programs in education, cultural/diversity, sustainability/environment, and political involvement.
CH2M HILL has designated areas of preference for community giving, including:
- Economic Development
- Educational Programs
- General Community (miscellaneous) programs
- Cultural/Diversity programs
- Sustainability/Environmental Programs
When considering requests for funding, CH2M HILL gives preference to programs that:
- Provide the majority of their benefits to employees and residents of the Tri-Cities citizens
- Benefit the entire area rather than a single municipality or school district
- Demonstrate a commitment to education, economic development, the environment, and/or diversity
CH2M HILL is unable to make monetary contributions to the following:
- Fraternal organizations
- Sports teams and programs
- Individual K-12 school requests
- Programs characterized by deficit spending or debt liquidation
- Religious organizations
- National Rifle Association
- Americans Civil Liberties Union
- Local Political Campaigns
Volunteer and In-Kind Contribution
CH2M HILL believes that when people work together, great things happen! With that, the company will join forces to help meet community needs by providing more than cash grants. We will support our community by providing in-kind donations and volunteering our time and expertise.
For more information, contact Dee Millikin, Director of Communications at 509.376.1297.