Employee Network Groups
At CHPRC, we have two employee-driven network groups. CHPRC's Women's Network is dedicated to empowering women and promoting gender equality. The JuMP (Jacobs Careers) Network empowers employees across all career stages to maximize their potential and make CHPRC their workplace of choice.
These corporate-sponsored groups facilitate personal development and career growth, provide opportunities for networking, share knowledge and ideas, and celebrate achievements and success.
Supported Disabilities by
- Sponsoring Modern Living Service’s Jingle and Jazz Event
- Sponsoring Special Olympics Washington Polar Plunge
- Volunteering for the Special Olympics Washington Fall Games
- Sponsoring the Children’s Developmental Center annual event
- Hosting teams for the ALS Walk, MS Walk, Cystic Fibrosis Walk, Muscular Dystrophy Association and Relay for Life
- Sponsoring and volunteered at the Arc of Tri-Cities Partners n Pals Horseback Riding event
- Sponsoring the Building Bridges Breaking Down Barriers event
Supported Minorities by
- Sponsoring the Diversity Summit for the Tri-City Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Sponsoring the Hispanic Academic Achievers Program
- Sponsoring the Afro-Americans for Academic Society scholarship program
Supported Veterans by
- Sponsoring the Operation Thank You Golf Tournament
- Receiving the statewide YesVets Program award for its ongoing commitment to creating and increasing employment opportunities for veterans
- Holding a veterans luncheon to honor CHPRC veterans
- Sponsoring the Tri-City Americans Military Night
- Sponsoring the West Richland Veterans Day parade
- Donating and volunteering to the Union Gospel Mission who provide food and shelter to homeless women, children, men and veterans
CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC) is committed to maintaining a workforce that represents diversity. A diverse workforce makes us stronger, healthier and better able to handle the challenges of the future. CHPRC supports employee network groups that promote diversity and provide networking opportunities for employees.
Maintaining a workforce that represents cultural diversity is a core strategic objective within CHPRC. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals without regard to race, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status and other protected classifications. It is our intent to provide a work environment for all individuals that is free from discrimination, harassment and intimidation.
At CHPRC, we take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of their status as individuals with disabilities or protected veterans, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy applies to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Connect with Us!
There are several ways to connect with us or view available opportunities. Visit our Job Opportunities website to explore opportunities for you!