CH2M HILL Plateau Remediation Company (CHPRC) strives to set the standard for safe and compliant cleanup.
Our goals include performing safely 24/7 at work and at home, and reducing risk through project performance and worker involvement. We believe that when excellence in safety is achieved, productivity is enhanced.
CHPRC Safety Objectives:
• Achieve Voluntary Protection Program Legacy of Stars
• Focus communications on worker safety success stories at work and at home
• Provide meaningful rewards and recognition for safe performance
• Deliver projects safely and efficiently
• Gain recognition from regulators through relationship development
• Achieve Safety Improvement Plan (SIP) objectives
• Improve line management ownership of safety logbooks
• Maintain Star status focus
• Participate in VPP mentorships at other participating sites
• Increase worker and management attendance at safety meetings
• Increase focus on trusted relationships through field presence and walking the talk
To learn more about CHPRC safety, visit our Safety Reference Documents site.